Sunday, June 8, 2008

31 hours and counting...binky free

Never thought I would write that... I swear I thought my 2 year old was going to have one at his wedding! We started trying to get rid of them friday night. You see my oldest (2) was in love with that thing from day one! I always said "My kids will NEVER have one of those things" yeah...blah blah blah. Then some kind of study came out like the week before he was born that it may prevent SIDS, so being the paranoid first time mom...in that thing went. My younger one, could take it or leave it. Nap time yesterday was rough. Frog cried for an hour. I needed him to take a nap because we were going to family's last night. But as soon as he fell asleep I took it out of his mouth and he hasnt had it since. Hasnt even asked for it...I am so happy.
Uneventful weekend due to this heat wave we are getting slammed with. Really just hanging in the AC. Made an awesome blueberry cobbler tonight in the crock pot. It was damn good if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I like it already! I love honesty, sometimes I am afraid to express my true feelings on line. I feel too vulnerable, but I like reading about it on other blogs...