Sunday, September 21, 2008

Summer was....






This has been such a great weekend so far, scrapping Friday night with friends, laughing does the body good. Creating..



Last night my oldest and I went to the craft store. It is amazing how quickly he is growing up. He is actually becoming pretty cool to hang out with.



Today just kinda hanging out so I decided to visit some of my favorite blogs, which is something I usually dont do on the weekends. Today, every blog I visit had a wonderful post or picture, mostly about the end of summer. It is such a bittersweet time. I love the carefree days of summer but also look forward to all the fun things autumn has to offer.. So today I leave you some of what summer was to us. Please leave a comment so I can check out your blog!




No comments: